Thursday, March 4, 2010

Time to incorporate pictures into my blog

I'll get to this journey later, but I feel like uploading a picture now. This is a picture from Namwon, a city closely neighboring Jeonju. Jeonju is an interesting town in which I wouldn't mind living. I've visited it twice, but both times I went there people told me that it's famous for bibimbap. I love Korean food. Kimchi is amazing. I use it in most of the foods I cook. It's a vegeatable. It comes spiced. It lasts for a while. It's already cut. I love it.

Bibimbap, however, is one of the dullest foods I've ever encountered. It's healthy. It tastes alright. It doesn't, however have any qualities which merit praise.

Anyways, here's my picture. I like this picture for some reason, but I can't put my finger on it exactly. The only reason I can think of is that I like the geometry of it. I took this picture with a recently purchased lumix camera. I like this camera for a number of reasons, but the greatest thing is the grid view where you can frame shots quite easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment